Vivitek announces the release of a new 720p (WXGA) DLP projector 3D Ready compatible via DLP Link glasses use, plus an integrated 2D/3D conversion feature: the Vivitek D803W-3D.
The new Vivitek 720p 3D DLP Projector offers high brightness of 3600 lumens according to the manufacturer, and a contrast ratio of 15 000:1. The life of the lamp (240 W) was announced at 3000/4000 hours in Boost or Standard mode. On the connectivity side, unfortunately, the D803W-3D is equipped with two HDMI 1.3 inputs, which require the addition of a Optima 3D-XL box type to enjoy 3D on a Blu-ray or PS3.
The projector is now available at retail price of $700.
Vivitek D803W-3D Features
- Bright 3500 lumens and a crisp 3000:1 contrast ratio for a perfect image
- Integrated 2D to 3D content conversion technology
- Automatically converts almost any 2D content into 3D ready material for enhanced viewing pleasure
- WXGA native resolution for wide image display
- DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technologies for sharp and detailed image quality
- Connectivity options including: HDMI V1.3, VGA-In, Composite Video, Audio-In and RS-232C
- 3D ready for amazing visuals
- Built-in 10W audio speaker
- Security solutions include: Kensington® security slot, security bar, keypad lock
- Great portability at 2.7kg