Antec Inc was founded 25 years ago. They aimed their high-performance computer components and accessories products at the gaming, PC upgrade and DIY markets. Over the last 25 years Antec has built up a very good reputation and are now best known for their PC cases and power supplies. As they have moved into the HTPC case market it makes sense to expand on that segment to release other products which might give them an advantage in the market over their competitors.
They now produce a range of media component products from hard drive enclosures to multimedia stations. Today we take a look at the Antec Veris Multimedia Station Premier which is designed to be a complete solution for home theatre PC builders or those users looking to enhance the media experience of their PC.
The Antec Veris Multimedia Station Premier fits into two 5.25″ drive bays and provides access to your PC using the supplied remote control as well as providing information on its inbuilt LCD display.
- IR receiver with LCD display to see system information, adjust the volume, check email status, and more
- IR receiver mounts in external 5.25″ drive bay
- Sleek remote with incredible functionality, allowing user to play and manage media, change settings, and browse via the easy-to-use Thumb Pad Mouse controller
- IMEDIAN software allows the playback of most media formats through internal codecs, full 1080p HD support, and a simple and convenient graphical interface
- Support for CD/DVD, removable storage, network media, and digital/TV analog cards
- Fully compatible with all versions of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Read the full review at eteknix.com.