For enthusiasts DIY users, the LEET has come, the “world’s first HTPC chassis optimized for liquid cooling”. It Includes everything you need to have an experience in terms of visual quality with low noise level. It is worth mentioning that this case is handmade and also a great design, perfect for a HTPC.
Here is the press release:
STEIGER DYNAMICS Offers Stand Alone LEET™ Custom Full Aluminum Gaming Home Theater PC Chassis
May 7, 2013 – LOS ANGELES, Calif. — STEIGER DYNAMICS announced that it released to the DIY PC builder market its custom hand-brushed full aluminum LEET™ chassis. The chassis is available for sale in both black and silver on the STEIGER DYNAMICS website for 798 USD. Every LEET™ chassis is complemented with a one year limited warranty. Additionally, each LEET™ chassis comes with complimentary accessories and peripherals such as the STEIGER DYNAMICS Windows Media Center Remote Control, a STEIGER DYNAMICS Black Cloth Binder, and spare parts/screws/
cables. Optional purchasable accessories include LED chassis lighting, Seasonic power supplies, liquid cooling components, and custom cabling. Now DIY PC builders will be able to incorporate their individual custom configuration into the aesthetically pleasing and easily integrated LEET™ chassis.
Features of the LEET™ chassis include:
• Unparalleled level of quality compared to any other PC Case on the market
• Unique, one-piece shell construction with a wall thickness of 0.2 inches (5mm)
a-kind, light-weight, durable, corrosion resistant, odorless, and 100% recyclable hand-brushed aluminum
• Incorporated Samsung touch-display (800×480 pixels) connected via internal USB 2.0 which can be used as an extended screen, with Soundgraph’s Finger VU touch applications, or with the included LEET Monitor App which monitors system parameters such as uptime, used and available drive space, RAM capacity utilization, CPU/GPU clocks, load levels, and temperatures
• 12cm dual- as well as single radiator support for custom liquid cooling solutions.
• Optional acrylic glass lid with a completely flat outer surface
• Hinged front panel for optimized connectivity, integrating two USB 3.0 connectors, a SDHC Card reader, and two variable HD Audio in/out connectors
• Removable motherboard slider that allows to build and test the complete system outside of the chassis
Preview the LEET™ chassis, get updates and more information at STEIGER DYNAMICS’ website:https://www.steigerdynamics.com/
Additional Product Specifications
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.7 x 17.1 x 15.4 inches (22.0 x 43.5 x 39.0 cm)
• Can accommodate motherboards up to E-ATX form factors (12 x 13 inches / 30,5 x 33 cm)
• Can accommodate up to three SSDs and four 3.5 inch HDDs
• Can accommodate up to three dual-slot graphics cards up to (HxW) 11.5 x 4.376 inches each (> GTX 690)
• Can accommodate one 5.25 inch optical drive
About STEIGER DYNAMICS
STEIGER DYNAMICS is a revolutionary system builder bringing high-end PC gaming to the comfort of your living room. All STEIGER DYNAMICS products are developed pursuing a no-compromise approach in all respects and include only the highest quality components from carefully selected, best-in-category manufacturers. Every PC is hand crafted and tested by hardware engineers and enthusiasts who possess a fervent passion for the product and an unparalleled attention to detail. STEIGER DYNAMICS’ products have won numerous awards including the editor’s choice award from PC Gamer magazine, an ‘excellent’
rating from PC Magazine, and a 9.9/10 rating from Xtreme CPU. For more information, please visit https://www.steigerdynamics.com and https://www.facebook.com/ STEIGERDYNAMICS.
Cameron Helm, STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
+1 (323) 380 7895, email@example.com