Silicon Power presented yesterday the Velox V60, a 2.5” consumer SSD that joins aesthetic and performance.
These SSDs feature a brushed aluminum metal body with metallic gray finish, a SATA 6.0 Gbps interface, the latest SandForce controller, NCQ and TRIM support and can deliver read and write speeds of up to 550MB/s and 500MB/s, respectively. The V60 SSD is available in 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB and is backed by a three year warranty.
Unfortunately, there’s no word on pricing yet.
Silicon Power Velox V60 features:
- Brushed aluminum metal body with metallic gray finish
- SATA III 6 Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3 Gbps
- Super-high transfer rate: 550 MB/s max. read speed | 500 MB/s max. write speed
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Equipped with DureWrite and wear leveling, to extend endurance
- Implement with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shock & Vibration-proof
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
Silicon Power Velox V60 specification:
- Capacity: 60 GB/120 GB/240 GB/480 GB
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 69.85 mm x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 64g – 77g
- Complimentary 3.5″ Adapter Bracket
- Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max