After the presentation of the NAD T787 amplifier that is already available, the manufactor releases a brand new model, the NAD T777. This new 7.1 amplifier of the Classic series, incorporates a Modular Design Construction (MDC), assuring the development of its amp over time. It remains however a little less powerful than the higher-end model, but the NAD PowerDrive should largely make up the difference.
3D Ready compatible, the NAD T777 amplifier is capable of developing a power of 7 x 80 W, and with a PowerDrive amplifier circuit, which doubles the output power within a few seconds (action scenes for example), with the addition of a high voltage rail. Moreover, it is also equipped with two toroidal transformers that separates the power supply, so it will independently feed the front and rear speakers, or the 7 channels.
The NAD Soft-Clliping Technology will then monitor, then turn the sound wave so that it will not comes too close to the point of distortion. Integrating the usual DTS-HD and Dolby True HD decoder, the NAD T777, the automatic calibration is managed by the Audyssey MultEQ XT with the edition of the EQ curve by MultEQ Pro, not to mention the presence of the Audyssey Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, and DSP owner NAD EARS.
Available soon (unspecified), no price has yet been announced for the NAD T777 Amplifier.
NAD T777 Specifications
- 7.1 3D Ready compatible Amplifier
- Power: 7 x 80 W (6 Ohms)
- NAD PowerDrive Amp Circuit
- NAD Soft Clipping
- Upscaling 1080p
- DTS-HD MA, TrueHD, Prologic IIx, DTS Neo:6
- Audyssey MultEQ XT Calibration
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ & Dynamic Volume
- NAD Ears, Enhanced Stereo/Bass
- AM/FM & DAB/DAB+ Tuner
- 7 HDMI v1.4 inputs
- 2 HDMI 1.4 3D, ARC, Deep Color, LipSync compatible outputs
- Mic In, 7.1 Analog, PreOut 7.1, 3 component video inputs and 1 outpu, 3 optiques and 3 coaxial, RS232, IR in/out, zone 2 audio, MP Dock iPhone/iPod