All-around sound for all your gear
HDTV. iPod. Game console. DVD player. Just plug in your entertainment gear and you can immerse yourself in big 5.1 surround sound—even from your 2-channel stereo music, movie and game tracks.
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
- On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down
Quick-access inputs make it easy to connect your laptop, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, DVD player and more.
Rich 3D stereo surround sound
The speakers also convert simple 2-channel stereo (like your old video games and CDs) into immersive surround sound.
Big, balanced power
You’ve got 75 watts (RMS), enough to fill the room with window-rattling sound.
The ported, down-firing design gives you deep, clean bass and low rumbles that make games and movies more intense.
Full bass control
Dial it up or down on the fly with an on-speaker control that’s easy to reach.