Denon is known for introducing a wide range of AV receivers and if you are interested in upgrading your home theater system, you probably want to start with knowing what is the next option to look into when it comes to finding the right home theater receiver nowadays. This Denon AVR-1611 makes use of an attractive design similar to that of the AVR-1911. It has this curved black fascia color and a huge LED panel display. You can easily get access to the receiver’s settings making it easier for you to control.
It is not that hard to get access to this home theater receiver. You can actually get a great offer for free super saver shipping. Click here to find out all the details.
You can actually have the AVR-1611 connected to TV’s and other devices if you wish to. It supports HDMI which allows you to take advantage of this feature. And aside from the video support of this receiver, you shouldn’t forget that is as well support HD audio formats which is powerful enough to deliver dynamic surround sound as expected.
Below are the main features of the Denon AVR-1611 Multi-zone receiver:
- The receiver is equipped with four HDMI inputs which allow the compatibility of 3D sources such as Blu-ray. It is also compatible with standard definition video sources
- Getting access to a quality discrete power amplifier where each channel is rated at 75 watts
- Setting up of the automatic room acoustic correction feature is easy and is capable to eliminate jarring
- It has this high resolution audio decoders and an audio restorer to produce super sound quality
- The receiver also has this 7-Channel equal power feature having to connect 7 speakers independently without requiring separate power amps to be connected through it
This is one affordable multi-zone receiver which has modern technology decoders. It is 3D ready which means that you can enjoy your usual 3D entertainment activities with this receiver connected to your home theater system. This is one excellent choice when it comes to state-of-the-art home theater receivers.
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (75 W x 7)
- Power Amp Assign function for system configuration flexibility, allowing surround back, front height effects, and 2nd zone multi-room configuration
- High-definition audio support–Dolby TruHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing with front height effects channels
- 3D-enabled HDMI pass-through technology (HDMI 1.4a)
- All sources are up-converted to HDMI (4 HDMI in/1 HDMI out)
- Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume for real-time volume adjustment
- Newly developed pre-memory remote control handset with Glo-Key buttons; features built-in codes for hundred of other AV components
- Optional dock connectivity for iPod and network streaming
- Measures 17-3/32 x 6-47/64 x 15 inches (WxHxD); weighs 22 pounds, 7.8 ounces
HDMI 1.4a Includes 3D Blu-ray Compatibility
Equipped with 4 HDMI inputs, the AVR-1611 includes the latest HDMI 1.4a specification, which provides 3D pass-through (Broadcast and Blu-ray) capability, as well as providing Audio Return Channel. Standard definition video sources such as VCR and DVD are upconverted to HDMI, which allows for a single HDMI cable run to the TV, avoiding the expense and hassle of multiple cable runs.
Audio Return Channel
With Audio Return Channel (ARC), you can play back the TV audio in surround sound with a single HDMI cable. Until now, if you wanted to enjoy surround sound from a TV, you needed to use an optical digital or coaxial digital cable to bring sound from the TV to the AV receiver. The AVR-1611’s ARC feature helps you keep cable connections neat and out of the way as you build your home theater.
Easy Setup With Automatic Room Acoustic Correction
Audyssey MultEQ dynamic room acoustic correction system features a microphone (included) to automatically measure the speaker configuration and provide acoustic tailoring for the best surround sound experience. Dynamic Volume helps eliminate jarring volume jumps during commercials, and Dynamic EQ provides a rich tonal balance at any volume level.
Quality Discrete Power Amplifier Section
The equal power amp design features 7 discrete power amp circuits, and each channel is rated at 75 watts (8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, .08% THD). Featuring Denon’s Power Amp Assign function, 2 of the amp channels can be configured for surround back, or front height effects, or they can be assigned for stereo multi-room use.
With the AVR-1611’s on-screen display, you can easily make settings for your home theater system while viewing menus on the TV screen. You can check the status of each setting, such as the volume level when you’re adjusting the volume, or the name of the input source when switching input sources.
Dock Connectivity for iPod and Network Streaming
Network music can be enjoyed via the optional Denon Networked Control Dock.
7-Channel Equal Power
7-Channel Equal Power is a feature used in various Denon amplifiers to connect 7 speakers independently so that separate power amps connected via pre-outs are not required. It allows you to connect the second ‘surround back’ speaker to complement the surround back speaker for 6.1, straight off the main amplifier without adding a power amplifier to support 7.1 surround formats. Amplifiers with 7-Channel Equal Power have built-in separate internal amplifiers to power each channel independently, thus allowing you to enjoy the same high
power output capability per channel, giving a balanced and truly high-impact surround-sound environment.
Denon’s 7-Channel Stereo mode enables top quality normal two channel stereo output from the surround speakers to provide a unique 7 channel stereo option. This mode can be fully utilized from any high quality stereo source via CD, tape, FM-radio or video recorder for dynamic 7-channel output. The 7-channel stereo is available if you have a surround back right speaker connected as well as the surround back left speaker used in 6.1, otherwise you can still experience multi-channel stereo output using a 5-channel-stereo or 6-channel-stereo configuration.